Session II (Day Camp or Overnight Students)
- Ages 12 ½ to 14
- Sunday, July 15 – Friday July 20, 2018
- Capital Christian School (Sacramento)
- $495.00 for the for the Day Student ($220. Deposit required)
- $795 for the Overnight Student, ($220. Deposit Required) (Holiday Inn, Rancho Cordova).
- 8:30 to 3:00 each Day. Friday we are done by 12:00
- Lunch and Water provided each day for students.
- Awards Ceremony, 6:00pm, Thursday, July 19 at the Holiday Inn
- Parents are invited to the Awards Ceremony
Session Director – Guy Anderson (National High School Coaches Hall of Fame)
- Shirt and Hat provided for each student.
- This camp is designed for players who need skill development prior to entering high school.
- Fundamental Skills Camp with emphasis and evaluation on: Pitching, Hitting, Fielding, Throwing, Sliding, Running Bases Properly.
- Each Student will be evaluated at his chosen defensive position
- Games each day with proper on field coaching.
- Emphasis on Attitude Development.
- Each Student will be provided a written evaluation at the end of the camp.